Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crayon bags.



I LOVE these bags! I always grab Liberty's when we are heading out to dinner or I am going somewhere where I know I will need a few minutes without her chatting :) They keep her occupied for so long! Even Shawn, who is 9, wanted one...

These were the first bags I made. I gave some as gifts over Christmas and I also sold a few. I do a few variations of these, but for now these are the only ones I have. Included is the notebook and BIC Kids Crayons. $15 each.
If you are interested in a crayon bag, let me know for what age, boy or girl and I will let you know what I can come up with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message... it really is appreciated!

Welcome

This is my little blog of Photography and Creativity.



I am by no stretch of the imagination a "professional photographer". I am just someone who loves playing with her new Nikon D90.

Each photo is a learning experience, so is every photoshop technique.

My re-discovered creative outlet is sewing. I am enjoying the quality time with my sewing machine again. If you are interested in any of the items that I have posted, send me an email or leave a comment and I will get back to you, or you can click on my Etsy store link at the side.

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to read your feedback. Most importantly, Thank you to the people that trust me to record the special moments in their lives. x

My email is mjslm AT dodo DOT com DOT au