Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pink and Black!

This one is my newest creation. The pink is so yummy, it feels so good! Just for fun it has 3 pleats, just to add to the texture. The main photo didn't show this so I took a close up. The Pink and Black tote is $20 and measures approx 35x32 cm. the handles are thick and approx 32cm long.

The beautiful blue tote is made from soft backed curtain fabric. It is so lightweight, but sturdy. I really love this fabric! this tote is approx 40x33cm with long straps approx 66cm and a vintage doily for character! This tote is only $15.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jules,

    Think you could come up with a bag that could be used for Scrapbooking...ie one that could take a 12x12 Ring Binder or paper storer. Have ladies asking me for a scrapbooking carry bag and can never get my hands on any as they are so popular or just not enough on the market that are of good quality...email me at scrappingjewels@yahoo.com....Smiles Julie R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message... it really is appreciated!

Welcome

This is my little blog of Photography and Creativity.



I am by no stretch of the imagination a "professional photographer". I am just someone who loves playing with her new Nikon D90.

Each photo is a learning experience, so is every photoshop technique.

My re-discovered creative outlet is sewing. I am enjoying the quality time with my sewing machine again. If you are interested in any of the items that I have posted, send me an email or leave a comment and I will get back to you, or you can click on my Etsy store link at the side.

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to read your feedback. Most importantly, Thank you to the people that trust me to record the special moments in their lives. x

My email is mjslm AT dodo DOT com DOT au